Thursday, August 18, 2011

Publication day for COVENANT imminent!

Had some great news recently, after receiving the press release material for Covenant's launch in Australia. The fab news is that the launch date is September 1st 2011, just a couple of weeks from now! I'd not realised this, so it's hugely exciting as the next launch is in the USA, and that's not till October 28th.

I'm due at the offices of Simon & Schuster early next month for the global publicity briefing, where I'll learn what's going to happen regarding both USA and UK launches, so will have more news after that. Can't wait to see what happens in two weeks time, fingers crossed for a successful launch and maybe even some good sales figures....

9 comments:

Paul Grzegorzek said...

I've got my fingers crossed for you buddy, can't wait until it comes out over here, really looking forwrd to reading it!

Dean Owen said...

Books tend to get an earlier release down here for some reason. And if you saw the bookshelves here, they pretty much mirror WH Smiths back home, so good luck, I'll certainly be on the look out.

Dean Crawford said...

Thanks Glaznost :o)

Dean, I reckon it'll be hard to miss. S&S are going for total market saturation I think; posters, magazine adverts, in-flight displays in all Virgin 737 flights - the list goes on mate!

Anonymous said...

Already got mine pre-ordered on Amazon, Dean. Looking forward to putting at the top of my TBR pile.

John Carson

Dean Crawford said...

Great news John! Hope you enjoy the book, do let me know what you think!

Unknown said...

Good stuff, Dean. I'll be reading.

Just to let you know, I chose your blog in my 'Best of Brit Grit Blogs'...

http://ashedit.wordpress.com/2011/08/23/best-of-the-brit-grit-blogs-by-col-bury%e2%80%94brit-grit-part-5/

Regards,
Col

Dean Crawford said...

Thanks very much Col! Hope my blog helps all aspiring authors on their respective journeys.

Dean Owen said...

Nice one. I'll be in the "Constant Reader", in Crows Nest next Thursday the 1st, and it had better bloody well be there! Or else . . . Congrats, Dean, you deserve it. What a thrill, having your book published 12,000 miles down under to start with. Well done, mate. All the best with the sales.

Dean Crawford said...

Cheers Dean, let me know what you think of the novel when you read it - very interested in feedback at the moment!