Wednesday, June 01, 2011

We have a winner!!

Many thanks to all those who submitted entries into my Title Competition! I didn't realise that there were so many people watching my blog from so far afield - nor did I think I'd have to sit and really think hard about which title to pick from so many great ideas!

However, after much pacing, chin holding and pulling of hair, I'm delighted to announce that Dean Owen from Newbury has won with the cunningly thought-out title of "CONTINUUM". Dean also suggested the title "Spacetime" along with it, but Continuum suggests connections to spacetime in the public perception anyway, and the title fits well with preceding novels Covenant and Elixir.

There were a LOT of entries, many from readers who put a lot of effort into explaining their suggestions. I'd like to thank everyone for all of their efforts, and please do keep reading my blog as I approach my first publication date as I'm sure there will be much more happening in the coming months...

4 comments:

Talei said...

Whoop! Continuum is an excellent choice and totally makes sense. Well done Dean O!

Dean Crawford said...

Thanks Talei! My editor liked it too when I told her about it :o)

Dean Owen said...

A massive thanks to Dean C. for choosing my title, and thanks, too, Talei for your vote of confidence.

Dean Owen said...

Sorry, that was me before! Back now with a proper name.